Monday 22 December 2014

Impress nails ~ tie dye nails ~ review ^o^

Simply put... I love these nails! For starters they are the perfect length , as in winter my nails seem to break easy no matter what i do iv been missing having colorful art on them. Iv never been a fan of fake nails due to the size of them , even with my own hands i hate long nails but these are just amazing! paired  with the radical tie dye design they are just amazing! They also have a sticky back ( to stick them on to your nails obviously ) witch i love because with glue i always seem to get a horrid residue stuck to my nails after i take them off :p They are priced at £7.00 and i bought mine at my local asda :) Although slightly pricey they are defiantly worth it , Mine where able to stay on for about 5 days. on the packaging they do say they last up to a week but maybe if you like to sit down and not do much இ_இ I will defiantly be purchasing more of these , they have some really great designs to suit all different styles 
unfortunately my picture wouldn't upload but here is a picture of them in their packaging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment